How to reuse track

I would like to reuse an old track as a new hike. I cannot figure out how to do that.

Thanks for guidance.

I’d also like to know how to use an existing track for a trail marathon I’m doing. I have the track uploaded. How do I use this on the Marathon to stick to the trail?

Hello it is feasible but tricky
1 click on start to start tracking
2 click on the bottom menu
3 click on the route bottom
4 click on previous track option
5 choose among the tracks you have previously loaded
Enjoy

I am new to Trails, and there does not seem to be a User Manual. I have imported a .gpx file, but cannot work out how to actually be able to follow it, I can see the route, but cannot start it, nor find the start point etc. I have also recorded a trail but cannot seem to be able to reuse it?
Your answer does not seem to work on my iPhone running IOS 14.4.2, as I cannot see any “bottom menu” to click on after I press Start. It simply shows a bar to choose what type of activity, and a timer countdown, a Start Recording bar, and a cancel button? Can you advise what I am doing wrong/need to do?

I think I may have solved the problem, I was not waiting for the route to actually start recording, as once it does, the “bottom menu” is there and the route can be selected by pressing “Route” and then choosing the “Route by Track” option. You can then scroll to the one you want to ride, and it will be displayed. Now to test that this works on my next ride.